David Hornik, a VC as in capitalist as well as caster, is speaking on the panel “Investing 2.0 : The Good, The Bad and The Ugly“.
In this interview we talk about:
- the “what is Web 2.0 podcast”
- what kind of ventures he is working on and his background
- about his history in intelectual property lawyer
- a blogging and podcasting VC?
- what does mobility mean to him?
- let smarter people built smarter applications
- about his posting Built to be bought (Bubble 2.0)
- is Europe leading on something and are there other things he is missing over here?
- what is he expecting from the conference and what is his dream of the nearer future?