David Sifry wants to be of service with his company Technorati – and we will rely heavily on this service over the next two days. :o)
- What started Technorati?
- it is all about tracking people talking about you
- library methaphore vs. the internet as a (conversation) stream
- how tagging came to Technorati and why it is so much easier and powerful than knowledge management
- structured blogging and how standards make all our lives easier
- who are Technorati’s customers?
- his vision for Technorati: the participant economy
- how can customers help Technorati
- core values at Technorati and the mantra: be of service