Jian Ni is Senior Business Development Manager for the Nokia Lifeblog and will be speaking on the panel Podcasting, Photo & Video Blogging.
We talk about:
- Nokia has been changing from being just a mobile phone company to the convergence age
- they don’t call it phones anymore – voice only is history
- easy access to digital is key to attract people to try
- mission should be: enjoy without hazzle – we’ll take care of the rest
- usage of mobile phones in Europe, Asia and the US
- why a mobile is a primary phone in Europe but not in the US
- flatrate is the direction to go to encourage business opportunities
- what he would likes to know: why are normal people using blogs and what can encourage them to use it more? Who is interested in using mobile applications?
- how is mobile usage and business through it in Asia
- he promised to bring gadgets 🙂
- how the quality of the video is already up par with camcorders