Mark Fletcher if founder of Bloglines, an online aggregating service and will be speaking on the panel
“Tracking/Listening to the Online World“.
- why he started Bloglines
- what AskJeeves wants from Bloglines
- what is a surprising use for him
- some numbers from the service
- the computer should do more work for us
- why do we have to reinvent the wheel all the time (usenet, irc)?
- localization and languages – a must in the global internet
- his expectations of the conference
- how is the business model?
- what does web 2.0 mean to him