Charlie Schick leads product management for Nokia Multimedia’s online products and gives a little bit insight how the company ‘ticks’.
- how Nokia is structured for new developments
- as well as their change from being just a manufacturer and towards a “solution provider” for the mobile person
- how the history of commerce can be linked to Nokia
- his passion and how he got into his new job
- 1996/7 or 2006 – bring back the old slides! The vision is still the same but now people and technology embrace it more
- what is the next big thing for him?