First interview guest is David Sifry of Technorati. He does post regulary the “state of the blogosphere” but hearing those numbers is a bit different than just reading them. Topics include:
- development in the international blogosphere, especially the problems in France and Korea
- the language barrier and how Technorati deals with it
- the state of the spam blogs and what Technorati does about it
- how a tool like openid is relevant for a company like Technorati
- a link to last years interview with David Sifry for LesBlogs
David is going on a photowalk in Paris, read more information about this on his blog.