Jeff Clavier is a Business Angel, living in Silicon Valley and now he is a Web 2.0 only investor. 😉
Beside that he gives us the real pronounciation of the conference Leweb troi! 😉
- why it is only web 2.0 anymore
- is Europe visible in the Valley?
- why the bar for European start ups to get funding in the Valley is so much higher than for locals
- which is bad as there is a lot of capital available,
- shortage of capital in Europe, shortage of opportunities
- what kind of businesses has he invested in
- building search engine versus behavioural targeting
- what does Jeff see in 2007?
- a service like BrightRoll versus Google Video
- living in a third world country regarding mobile and internet connection and how this is a chance for european entrepreneurs
- which other area could Europe lead the development and doesn’t?
- Investors in Europe – a nearly extinct race? And Entrepreneurs have to be beggers?
You can listen to last years interview with him here to see what has changed 😉