Colin Henderson works in the business most of us probably associate with Switzerland: Banks.
And he proves in this interview that although it may seem to be a conservative and rather dull industry, talking about banks can actually be fun. 😉 He blogs under Bankwatch.
We talk about:
- I have credit card and my Paypal – what do I need banks for?
- the challenges for banks with an informed audience and transparancy (a scary thought obviously)
- the world is not so simple – trust, liability and legal documents
- something we can learn from this industry? Scaling!
- challenges for banks with online transactions – Paypal seem to be reliable, secure and manage quite well